You may have heard the saying that behind every attitude there is a motivation. Have you ever stopped to think about what is behind this motivation?
If someone is very nice and kind to you, why is that person being nice and kind to you?
Behind our attitudes, our behaviour, the way that we build our relationships with our family, our friends or with colleagues, usually are our VALUES.
Our VALUES are more than just nice words that we use to describe ourselves when needed. Values are what permeate what we are, what we believe and how we present ourselves to the world.
At Zeotap the company’s core values are the same thing, but now in a TEAM perspective. For us, VALUES are meaningful words with inviting descriptions that describe the principles that govern our business, our philosophy, and the way we expect employees to behave within the organisation, customers and partners.
And why are they important @Zeotap? Zeotappers believe that they are important because:
- They serve as our guides in terms of behavior and attitude.
- They define how the company should approach everything and how to interact internally and externally.
- They help us to offer a unique experience for employees and customers.
- They help us to improve revenues and profits by building honest and transparent relationships.
At Zeotap values are guidelines that show us what is good and important for our interpersonal relationships in the workplace and with our customers and partners and to show us what the company stands for. What values make us, Zeotappers, a strong team?
At Zeotap we are:
- PIONEERS: Dare to be different.
- ADAPTIVE: Change is always an opportunity.
- CHALLENGERS: We think, act, win above our weight class
- TRUSTWORTHY: Actions speak louder than words.
Would you like to learn more about it and to see how we deliver this to our team, customers and partners? On our next blog we will talk about the first values of our PACT: PIONEER.