Do you have an effective process in place for suppressing existing customers and website visitors?
Utilise suppression audiences for prospecting campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, as well as other adtech platforms, to increase the new customer acquisition conversion rate.
Customer acquisition: increase conversion rate (CVR).
Excluding existing customers and website visitors from prospecting campaigns is an essential component for campaign success. The challenge is identifying and suppressing the largest amount of customers and visitors, as this will maximise the conversion rate and minimise media budget wastage.
THE ZEOTAP SOLUTION
Zeotap CDP combines audience suppression with its proprietary data asset – Zeotap Fuel – that supplements your first-party data to build a larger audience to exclude. Unique to Zeotap, this fills any gaps in your first-party data and completes the 360° picture without compromising privacy. Using this approach, a greater quantity of existing customers and website visitors can be excluded to increase the conversion rate and optimise budget spend.
- Create a Trusted Golden Record of each and every customer by unifying your first-party data from key data silos, both online and offline.
- Enrich your first-party customer IDs with Zeotap Fuel to increase the number of existing customers that can be excluded.
- Zeotap Fuel includes data enrichment: socio-demographic data, app usage data, purchase intent data and brand purchase data.
- Zeotap Fuel includes third-party identity resolution to connect your first-party data to identifiers across the programmatic ecosystem, making your customers identifiable for exclusion (or targeting).
- Drive efficiency and scale by repurposing your segment of existing customers across a range of platform integrations.
- Reduce your time to market with acquisition campaigns, as once your suppression audience segment is created it is dynamically updated.
- Target the UK population (prospects) and exclude existing customers and website visitors to increase the conversion rate and reduce acquisition costs.
A leading European tier-1 telco/cable company realised the below results in a prospecting campaign on Facebook and Instagram over a one-month period:
- +38% conversion rate
- +10% click-through rate
- +12% clicks to earnings per visitor (EPV)
- -37% cost per order