Do you have an effective process in place to grow your customer spend?
Combine your customer data from both online and offline data sources to fully understand the most likely needs of your customers to drive upsell and cross-sell conversion campaigns, as well as improve customer loyalty.
Customer growth: increase conversion rate (CVR).
Fragmented customer data limits a marketing teams’ ability to understand the next best action that will drive customer growth – both in upsell and cross-sell campaigns.
THE ZEOTAP SOLUTION
A key component of Zeotap CDP is its breadth of platform integrations. Once customer data is unified from online and offline sources, including consent and marketing preferences, the same data can be enriched using Zeotap Fuel. Zeotap Fuel supplements your first-party data to complete the 360° picture, without compromising privacy. A holistic customer data set can then be pushed to Next Best Action (NBA) software in real-time for website personalisation, email activation via a Marketing Cloud provider, as well as activated directly in ad platforms, like Google, Amazon and Facebook, for improved campaign performance.
- Create a Trusted Golden Record of each and every customer using all of your customer’s attributes, both online and offline.
- Enrich your first-party customer IDs with Zeotap Fuel to increase the number of existing customers that can be excluded.
- Zeotap Fuel includes: socio-demographic data, app usage data, purchase intent data and brand purchase data.
- Target existing customers with a high probability to convert on your website, via email and adtech platforms using Next Best Action (NBA) software.
- Drive efficiency and scale by repurposing customer segments across a range of platform integrations.
- A leading European bank increased their upsell conversion rate by 26%.
Be confident in consent from the start, with a single customer view that builds in compliance
Don’t just manage your data, enhance it with ML segmentation and lookalikes.
Deliver personalised, multi-channel customer journeys based on your data