Do you have an effective process in place for suppressing existing customers?
Utilise suppression audiences for new customer acquisition campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, as well as other adtech platforms, to reduce customer acquisition costs.
Customer acquisition: reduce customer acquisition cost (CAC) and cost per order (CPO).
Audience suppression involves removing a specific group from an advertising campaign based on their likeliness to convert. Audience suppression is an imperative marketing technique when the goal is customer acquisition, as the efficiency of ad spend can be enhanced if you’re not wasting money targeting existing customers.
THE ZEOTAP SOLUTION
Zeotap CDP combines audience suppression with its proprietary data asset – Zeotap Fuel – that supplements your first-party data to build a larger audience to exclude. Unique to Zeotap, this fills any gaps in your first-party data and completes the 360° picture without compromising privacy. Using this approach, a greater quantity of customer IDs can be excluded to optimise budget spend and minimise wastage.
- Create a Trusted Golden Record of each and every customer by unifying your first-party data from key data silos, both online and offline.
- Enrich your first-party customer IDs with Zeotap Fuel to increase the number of existing customers that can be excluded.
- Zeotap Fuel includes: socio-demographic data, app usage data, purchase intent data and brand purchase data.
- Drive efficiency and scale by repurposing your segment of existing customers across a range of platform integrations.
- Reduce your time to market with acquisition campaigns, as once your suppression audience segment is created it is dynamically updated.
- Target prospects and exclude existing customers to reduce acquisition costs.
- A leading European tier-1 telco/cable company reduced their cost per order (CPO) by 43% on Facebook and Instagram.