Do you have an effective process in place for win-back campaigns?
Target churned customers within 30 days in win-back campaigns. Activate ‘loyalty status by product’ audience segments in martech and adtech platforms to increase media efficiency and reduce conversion costs.
Customer retention: increase efficiency by reducing conversion costs (cost per order – CPO).
Fragmented customer data limits a marketing teams’ ability to retain customers, especially when time to market plays a critical factor. Identifying churned customers within 30 days by product is often a manual process that takes time to implement with campaign inefficiencies proving extremely costly.
THE ZEOTAP SOLUTION
Zeotap CDP creates an actionable and compliant Trusted Golden Record of each customer by unifying IDs from key online and offline sources, including consent and marketing preferences, as well as loyalty status data. Unique to Zeotap, Zeotap Fuel supplements first-party data by filling gaps and completes the 360° picture without compromising on privacy. Using this approach, a greater quantity of recently churned customers can be targeted in martech and adtech platforms to optimise budget spend and minimise wastage.
- Create a Trusted Golden Record of each and every customer by unifying your first-party data from key data silos, both online and offline.
- Enrich your first-party customer IDs with Zeotap Fuel to increase the number of churned customers that can be targeted in customer retention campaigns.
- Zeotap Fuel uses third-party identity resolution to connect your first-party data to identifiers across the programmatic ecosystem, making your customers identifiable for targeting (or exclusion).
- Drive efficiency and scale by repurposing your segment of recently churned customers across a range of platform integrations.
- Reduce your time to market with retention campaigns with always-on marketing, as once your ‘loyalty status by product’ audience segment is created it is dynamically updated.
- Target recently lost customers by product within 30 days to reduce conversion costs in win-back campaigns.
- A leading European telco reduced their retention cost per order (CPO) by 21%.