Do you have an effective process in place for suppressing new customers?
Utilise suppression audiences for growth campaigns on martech and adtech platforms to increase media efficiency and reduce conversion costs.
Customer growth (upsell and cross-sell): increase efficiency by reducing customer conversion costs / cost per order (CPO).
Audience suppression involves removing a specific group from an advertising campaign based on their likeliness to convert. Audience suppression is a key marketing technique for improving the efficiency of customer growth campaigns, as the efficiency of ad spend can be enhanced if you’re not wasting money targeting new customers.
THE ZEOTAP SOLUTION
Zeotap CDP combines audience suppression with its proprietary data asset – Zeotap Fuel – that supplements your first-party data to build a larger audience to exclude. Unique to Zeotap, this fills any gaps in your first-party data and completes the 360° picture without compromising privacy. Using this approach, a greater quantity of customer IDs can be excluded (in this case, new customers) to optimise budget spend and minimise wastage.
- Create a Trusted Golden Record of each and every customer by unifying your first-party data from key data silos, both online and offline.
- Enrich your first-party customer IDs with Zeotap Fuel to increase the number of new customers that can be excluded from customer growth campaigns.
- Zeotap Fuel includes: socio-demographic data, app usage data, purchase intent data and brand purchase data.
- Drive efficiency and scale by repurposing your segment of new customers across a range of platform integrations.
- Reduce your time to market with upsell campaigns, as once your suppression audience segment is created it is dynamically updated.
- Target existing customers and exclude new customers to reduce conversion costs.
- A leading European retail company reduced their upsell CPA by 22%.