Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the System and/or Products are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). In the event that Zeotap suspects any breach of the requirements of the Agreement and/or the AUP, Zeotap may suspend Client and/or User access to the System and/or Services without advanced notice, in addition to such other remedies as Zeotap may have.
Client agrees not to, and not to allow Users or third parties to use the System and/or Products:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract any or all of the source code of the Services or System;
- to access or use the System in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees or to circumvent Services specific usage limits;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website in order to submit deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, or harmful contents);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to compromise the integrity of the System, which include, but is not limited to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the System;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations;
- to use the System, or any interfaces provided with the Services, in a manner that violates the terms of the Agreement;
- to sell, resell, sublicense, transfer, or distribute any or all of the Services, unless authorized by Zeotap;
- to allow third parties to exploit the System, except as specifically authorized by the Agreement;
- to provide the System passwords or other log-in information, including Access Details, to any third party, except as specifically authorized by the Agreement;
- to share nonpublic System features or content with any third party, except as specifically authorized by the Agreement;
- to access the System in order to build a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or to copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the System;
- to engage in web scraping or data scraping on or related to the System, including without limitation collection of information through any software that simulates human activity or any bot or web crawler;
- to access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service;
- to attempt to penetrate or disable any security system;
- to attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the System.
Client will: (i) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent and terminate any unauthorized use of, or access to, the System and/or Services (including without limitation by protecting its passwords and other log-in information), and (ii) promptly notify Zeotap immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of, or access to, the System, or Client’s password, or breach of its security and shall use best efforts to stop said breach. Zeotap reserves the right to investigate any potential violation of the AUP by Client.